RANDOM QUOTES, RANDOM THOUGHTS



Wednesday, June 17, 2009

LISTEN!


This is from Pete Yorn's latest release, his fourth to date and according to early reviews, looks like a classic in the making. Been a fan of Pete Yorn since coming across his music in the movie , "Me, Myself and Irene". The song in that movie was "Strange Condition". I like his melancholic singer-songwriter style.

Don’t wanna cry for u
but there's nothing left to lose
If it can make me feel better
Then I'm gonna cry cry for you

Don’t wanna cry for u
there’s nothing left to do
If it can make me feel better
Then I'm gonna cry cry for you


I know a man not supposed to act this way
But things they got too real, I couldn't stay
(Now) I know one day...we will both feel good
If I could be with u, u know I would

...........from "Don't Wanna Cry"

Every now and then words do not come as easily to express what you actually feel inside. Then you come across words like those above that does so perfectly.

No comments: